Rates & Hours of Operation
WE OPERATE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS.
WALK-INS ONLY, WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS.
***Please note that if we are at our max capacity you can purchase the next available time.
- 1 Hour Property Pass/Soak: $25 per person
- 2 Hour Property Pass/Soak: $50 per person
Private Group Reservations are available.
Note: For groups of 10 and larger, before opening hours.
Call us at 575-829-9175 to book a group.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring a water bottle! It is very important to stay hydrated while soaking in the mineral rich waters.
- Swimsuits are required in all pools at all times. If you forget your bathing suit, we have rentals available.
- Your towel – however, if you forget yours we offer towel and robe rentals for a modest fee.
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- Alcohol is not permitted on property.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed near the pools. There is a designated smoking area at the top parking lot on Hwy 4 for our customers.
- We ask that you do not apply sunscreen, oils or lotions before soaking in the springs. Sunscreen on the face is fine, but please help us keep our pools pristine by refraining from using these products.
- Pets are not allowed on property.
- PLEASE REVIEW OUR POLICY
HOURS OF OPERATION
Wednesday to Monday
10:00am - 5pm
Plan to arrive an hour and 15 minutes prior to closing.
Occupancy is limited to a maximum of 30 people.
Individuals 14 years and older are welcome.