Regular Property Policies
These policies are in place to ensure everyone a wonderful soaking experience. Please help us keep the hot springs safe and friendly.
- The Property Pass you purchase is for your entire time on the property including changing your clothes and showering. Please plan your visit with this in mind and give yourself plenty of time to relax.
- The pool is natural hot spring water and is not intended for drinking.
- If you have a medical condition or illness, please consult your physician to find out whether you should enter the pools. Please do not enter the pool if you have open wounds or sores.
- Individuals 14 years of age and older are welcome. This is in keeping with State Regulations and our State Permit.
- The pools will close in the event of thunder or lightning. Most storms are brief in duration and you are welcome to lounge on the deck and return to the pool when the storm has passed and we have given the all clear, Your time we adjusted so you will get the full value of your purchase.,
- Please limit sunscreen, lotion and insect repellent to your face only when going in the pool, as these products disrupt the natural pH of the water. Our pools are free of chemicals and cosmetics.
- For your safety, please use the designated steps on either side of the pool for entering and exiting the pool. Please don’t climb on the sides and the rocks.
- No glass containers.
- No drugs or alcohol.
- No weapons or firearms.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed near the pools. There is a designated smoking area at the top parking lot on Hwy 4 for our customers.
- No pets, please. Service animals welcome.
- Swimwear is required at all times.
- The restroom/changing room cabin is a shared area. Please carry your belongings with you when you have finished changing.
- No reservations will be taken. First come basis.
- Only one and two hour soaks available for now, with the max capacity of (30) people per hour.
- Gift shop is currently closed to the public at this time. We have a new walk-up window to pay and order drinks. Smoothies, bottled water and coconut water are only available. The kitchen and tea porch are closed to the public.
- Vaccinated individuals do not need to wear masks. We ask that those who are not vaccinated still wear their mask in public areas.
- All guests are required to shower before entering the pools.
- No coolers or suitcases. No lockers available so travel light. Water bottles fine but no free fill ups right now so bring enough water.
- Lodging in our suites are (4) people per unit maximum.
Jemez Hot Springs Management