These policies are in place to ensure everyone a wonderful soaking experience. Please help us keep the hot springs safe and friendly.
- The Property Pass you purchase is for your entire time on the property including changing your clothes and showering. Please plan your visit with this in mind and give yourself plenty of time to relax.
- The pool is natural hot spring water and is not intended for drinking.
- If you have a medical condition or illness, please consult your physician to find out whether you should enter the pools. Please do not enter the pool if you have open wounds or sores.
- Children 14 years of age and older are welcome. Younger children are a joy, but this facility is a place of peaceful rest and little ones will have more fun elsewhere. This is in keeping with State Regulations and our State Permit.
- The pools will close in the event of thunder or lightning. Most storms are brief in duration and you are welcome to lounge on the deck and return to the pool when the storm has passed and we have given the all clear, Your time we adjusted so you will get the full value of your purchase.,
- Please limit sunscreen, lotion and insect repellent to your face only when going in the pool, as these products disrupt the natural pH of the water. Our pools are free of chemicals and cosmetics.
- For your safety, please use the designated steps on either side of the pool for entering and exiting the pool. Don’t climb on the sides and the rocks please.
- No glass containers.
- No drugs or alcohol.
- No weapons or firearms.
- No smoking or vaping near the pools. There is a designated smoking area in the parking lot for our customers.
- No pets, please. Service animals welcome.
- Swimwear is required at all times.
- Please do not rinse your feet, shoes or suits in the sink. The sand and grass clogs up the sink trap. We have outdoor rinsing facilities for this purpose.
- Floating chairs are for use in the largest hot spring pools only. They aren’t for use in the small Meditation pool or the river.
- The restroom/changing room cabin is a shared area. Please carry your belongings with you when you have finished changing.