COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Posted June 1, 2020
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we make these changes so we can open safely.
- Prior to entry into the facility, the temperature of each guest will be taken. If you have a temperature of 100.4 F or higher, you will not be allowed entry. (CDC defines a fever as a temperature of 100.4 F or higher).
- No reservations will be taken. First come basis.
- Only one and two hour soaks available for now, with the max capacity of (10) people per hour.
- Gift shop is closed for our first phase of open. We have a new walk up window to pay and order drinks. Smoothies and bottled water and coconut water only available. Kitchen and tea porch are closed to the public.
- Our staff members are required to wear masks. Guests must wear a masks but not while in the pools.
- All guests are required to shower before entering the pools.
- Please practice social distancing by allowing approximately 6 feet of space from other guests that are not in your party while in the common areas.
- No coolers or suitcases. No lockers available so travel light. Water bottles fine but no free fill ups right now so bring enough water.
- Lodging in our suites are (2) people per unit.
We thank all of our wonderful guests and again ask for your understanding as we navigate through this very stressful time. We understand that the changes to our policy will impact your use of our facility, however, we seek your utmost cooperation and patience in order to ensure your safety and comfort.
Jemez Hot Springs Management
Regular Property Policies
These policies are in place to ensure everyone a wonderful soaking experience. Please help us keep the hot springs safe and friendly.
- The Property Pass you purchase is for your entire time on the property including changing your clothes and showering. Please plan your visit with this in mind and give yourself plenty of time to relax.
- The pool is natural hot spring water and is not intended for drinking.
- If you have a medical condition or illness, please consult your physician to find out whether you should enter the pools. Please do not enter the pool if you have open wounds or sores.
- Children 14 years of age and older are welcome. Younger children are a joy, but this facility is a place of peaceful rest and little ones will have more fun elsewhere. This is in keeping with State Regulations and our State Permit.
- The pools will close in the event of thunder or lightning. Most storms are brief in duration and you are welcome to lounge on the deck and return to the pool when the storm has passed and we have given the all clear, Your time we adjusted so you will get the full value of your purchase.,
- Please limit sunscreen, lotion and insect repellent to your face only when going in the pool, as these products disrupt the natural pH of the water. Our pools are free of chemicals and cosmetics.
- For your safety, please use the designated steps on either side of the pool for entering and exiting the pool. Don’t climb on the sides and the rocks please.
- No glass containers.
- No drugs or alcohol.
- No weapons or firearms.
- No smoking or vaping near the pools. There is a designated smoking area in the parking lot for our customers.
- No pets, please. Service animals welcome.
- Swimwear is required at all times.
- Please do not rinse your feet, shoes or suits in the sink. The sand and grass clogs up the sink trap. We have outdoor rinsing facilities for this purpose.
- Floating chairs are for use in the largest hot spring pools only. They aren’t for use in the small Meditation pool or the river.
- The restroom/changing room cabin is a shared area. Please carry your belongings with you when you have finished changing.