Come visit and experience the serenity of our natural outdoor therapeutic mineral water pools.
Sweet water with no sulfur odor.
The water on this property originates from deep beneath the Valles Caldera National Preserve about 17 miles up the mountain. Ancient sea water was trapped there long ago, infused with many minerals over eons of time. We believe it’s one of the reasons the water here in our village is so special. We offer four pools of varying temperatures, all containing therapeutic mineral water. Our pool temperatures are maintained at a comfortable 98-105 degrees fahrenheit. There is built in seating in the pools.
WE OPERATE ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS.
WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS.
Children 14 years and older are welcome.
- 1 Hour Property Pass/Soak: $25 per person
- 2 Hour Property Pass/Soak: $50 per person
Private Group Reservations are available.
Note: For groups of 10 and larger, before opening hours.
Call us at 575-829-9175 to book a group.
* Occupancy is limited to a maximum of 14 people, at one time.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring a water bottle! It is very important to stay hydrated while soaking in the mineral rich waters.
- Swimsuits are required in all pools at all times. If you forget your bathing suit, we have rentals available. Sizes available are limited.
- Your towel – however, if you forget yours we offer towel and robe rentals for a modest fee.
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- Alcohol is not permitted on property.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed near the pools. There is a designated smoking area in the parking lot for our customers.
- We ask that you do not apply sunscreen, oils or lotions before soaking in the springs. Sunscreen on the face is fine, but please help us keep our pools pristine by refraining from using these products.
- Pets are not allowed on property.
- PLEASE REVIEW OUR POLICY
HOURS OF OPERATION
Wednesday - Monday: 11am - 5pm
Plan to arrive an hour and 15 minutes prior to closing.
Occupancy is limited to a maximum of 10 people.